Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018 – IT’S WHAT HAPPENS… THE 90/10 SECRET!

Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018


Basic Scriptures: Philippians 4: 13; Ephesians 4: 22-27

To many fake people, life is a bore and cruel! There is constant stress, lack of joy and frustrated relationships. But God is determined to use the 90/10 principle to change you today! The principle says: “10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of lifer is decided by how you react to what happened to you.” What this means is that we really have no control over the things that happen to us. Only your God can control most events you are allowed to pass through! Click here for ODM 13 October 2018 – “I HEAR YOUR SHOUT OF VICTORY! LET YOUR FAITH SAY “YES!”

Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018

Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018

For example, you cannot stop the car from breaking down, you cannot prevent the traffic jam, you cannot control those who gossip about you; neither can you control those who choose to envy, hate, betray or disappoint you! Yes! Indeed, nobody can control how or where he/she is born! There are some delays you cannot control! In fact, in some cases, you may not be able to control your financial situation or even your health. Can you control who dies or does not die?

No! All these make up the 10% of your life. The other 90% is different! You determine that 90% by your reaction to what happened (the 10%) . This is a deep secret of ACHIEVERS! For example, when someone comes late into a crucial appointment, you can shout, fuss, curse, get angry, get worried or even cancel the deal. Such reactions can make you commit sin through your words, lose a promising relationship or even develop a health Problem- hypertension (Today’s 2nd scripture Vs. 26-27).

Another reaction would be to be calm, express your disappointment at the lateness and ask if there was a problem. You can also smile and gently insist that the meeting begin immediately. By this second reaction, you have conquered a satanic plan to frustrate your day and change your name to SICKNESS! Hear Marcandangel: “always impress yourself! Show yourself that you can grow and get better! It’s never competing with others. At the end its just you Vs you.”

Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018

As 2018 ends, apply this secret to most things as you go out daily because you can do all things (1st scripture). I see a very big celebration about to hit your life, family, business and ministry in Jesus name… ( To be continued tomorrow).

Don’t miss the Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service of Saturday October 27th, TIME: 11.30am Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSING!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: →  When the morning comes…

1. Part of today’s second Basic Scripture says, “…giving no place to the devil.” That means no matter what happens, watch your reaction. Therefore satan, I command all your plans to use people or circumstances to reduce my destiny, to backfire from this day in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for 3 days). Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018 – IT’S WHAT HAPPENS… THE 90/10 SECRET!

2. Repent from past negative reactions to the event around your life. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led now. Our Daily Manna Devotional 14 October 2018 – IT’S WHAT HAPPENS… THE 90/10 SECRET!


Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 24.4K other subscribers

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
5 years ago

I am encouraged and want to speak the grace the Lord upon you man of God

Grace Phiri
Grace Phiri
5 years ago


Would love your thoughts, please comment.x

Discover more from ODM Daily Inspirational Devotional Messages Bible Verse and Prayers

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading