Prayer Points for Daily Manan ODM 9 September 2022 Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe
CATCH THIS: “IF SATAN THROWS YOU DOWN, DON’T STAY DOWN.” DON’T FALL FOR THAT TRICK this year! Learn from the SYROPHOENICIAN woman. Matthew 15:26-28 says: “But He answered and said, ‘It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.’ And she said, ‘Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.’ Then Jesus answered and said unto her, ‘O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt.’ And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” Halleluiah! Wow! This is what I call “THE BULLDOG FAITH.” The “BULLDOG FAITH,” is a “NO-NONSENSE” faith. It is that faith that doesn’t take “NO” for an answer. It is the “FIGHT TO FINISH” kind of faith. It is the “FAITH THAT PUSHES THROUGH UNTIL A DIVINE SURPRISE TESTIMONY IS RECEIVED! AH! IT IS THE PRAY-UNTILSOMETHING-HAPPENS-KIND-OF-FAITH! And I prophesy: That same kind of faith will envelop you this year. Your faith will be too stubborn for the devil/ your enemies. Ah! Whatever is called “BATTLE” shall bow and come under your bulldog faith this year in Jesus name. And by the instrumentality of your bulldog faith, your life, family and ministry shall become “THE HUB” of divine surprises in Jesus name! Note that the ODDS were all stacked against her. She was out of options and out of money. She had tried all the pagan gods of her country, but to no avail. Somehow, she got to know that JESUS, the great Physician, was passing by and she thought within herself: “Maybe Jesus is different; I shall not GIVE UP, I have the bulldog faith, I REFUSE TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, I shall go to Jesus for the healing of my daughter.” Wow! But she received the greatest SURPRISE of her life. This surprise was negative! Jesus likened her to a “DOG.” What? A dog? Yes, a dog! Despite that “NO” she got for an answer, this bulldog faith woman said to Jesus something unusual: “Yes, I am a dog, but I’m a different and specialC ATCH THIS: “IF SATAN THROWS YOU DOWN, DON’T STAY DOWN.” DON’T FALL FOR THAT TRICK this year! Learn from the SYROPHOENICIAN woman. Matthew 15:26-28 says: “But He answered and said, ‘It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.’ And she said, ‘Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.’ Then Jesus answered and said unto her, ‘O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt.’ And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” Halleluiah! Wow! This is what I call “THE BULLDOG FAITH.”
- Hebrews 11:1; Father, I thank You for my unwavering faith in Your name.
- Vs. 1; Lord, because of my faith in You, this year, I will not be ashamed
in Jesus name.
- Vs 1; O Lord, as I call on Your name today, there shall be evidence in
- Abba Father, let my faith provoke the impossible today and indeed this
- I repent from the sin of unbelief today, and I uproot the evil seed of
doubt now by fire.
- O God, no mountain shall be bigger than my faith this year; they will
melt away by my faith in You.
- Vs. 3; My Father, my Father, frame my world by Your Word and let whatever You have not erected around me,collapse by fire.
- Vs. 6; I receive grace to PLEASE You Lord daily. Let anything that
displeases You in my life catch fire.
- Vs. 6; Lord, as I please You, whatever mocks Your image in me shall
dry up by fire.
- Vs. 6; As I please You this year Lord, make my enemies to be at
peace with me. Let them become my servants in Jesus name.
- 1 John 5:4; Because I am BORN OF GOD, no battle shall swallow me
this year; they shall bow to the God in me in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4; Because I am BORN OF GOD, I am an overcomer, I am
unstoppable and I am irresistible in 2022 in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4: “…And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even
our faith.” I receive the “BULLDOG FAITH” to confront any battle
waiting for me in 2022; dry up and scatter in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4; I have the “BULLDOG FAITH, nothing shall be impossible unto
me this year; victory is my name in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4; O Lord, my bulldog faith will not fail this year; my faith shall be
too strong for my haters to confront in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4; O Lord my God, my bulldog faith shall be too stubborn to any
mountain, too stubborn to storms and too stubborn to obstacles this
year in Jesus name.
- Vs. 4; O you my “BULLDOG FAITH” RISE and CONQUER, you shall
not be under, you shall be above this 2022 in Jesus name.
- My Father, my Father, Satan must hear this: “I have the bulldog
faith, I am not a quitter, I refuse to surrender, I am a conqueror
this year in Jesus name.”
- Mark 11:23; By the power of my “bulldog faith,” I command the
sickness in my body to dry up now and die in Jesus name (mention it
by name now).
- Vs. 23; O Lord, my bulldog faith must produce results this year. You
stubborn yoke of untimely death in my family, NEVER AGAIN this
year; break, break, break and break now by fire.
- Vs. 23; I CARRY THE “BULLDOG FAITH!” Powers of rise and fall, I am
not your candidate this 2022; loose your grip over me and die in Jesus
- Vs. 23; I activate the bulldog faith now against powers and personalities
positioned to steal from me this year, dry up and wither in Jesus name.
- Vs. 24; O Lord, my bulldog faith is my “DIVINE SURPRISE
MANUFACTURER;” in 2022, it shall manufacture my salvation, healing,
deliverance and miracles in Jesus name.
- Vs. 24; “I SHAL HAVE WHATEVER I SAY!” My marriage shall happen
this year, I shall carry my children this year, my dream job is coming
this year in Jesus name.
- Vs. 24; “I SHALL HAVE WHATEVER I SAY,” Any evil gathering
against my promotion, favour, success, wealth, children, peace and
celebration, hit the “ROCK” and scatter in Jesus name.
Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe
Daily Manna 2023 is a devotional booklet that provides daily readings and reflections from the Bible. It is a daily devotional that promotes the study and application of the Bible in 2023 and in everyday life. Each day's devotional includes a verse or passage from the Bible, a reflection or message based on that verse, and a prayer. The devotional is designed to help readers draw closer to God and grow in their faith through daily reflection and prayer. It is typically distributed in print form, but is also available online on www.odmdaily.com