Subscribe to Blog via Email
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Our Daily Manna 25 June 2022
BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 16: 15-20; GENESIS 30:1
MARK 16: 15-20
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
30 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die.
ON’T SKIP THESE PAGES FOR TODAY’S ODM
- JUNE 2022 BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
- SATAN MY MOUTH IS YOUR DIVINE SHOCKER THIS YEAR (2022)”
- DAILY SHORT PRAYERS TO BE RESTORED & RESTRENGTHENED
- . SWEET ODM Hymns 2nd Quarter (April-June) 2022 – Click Here
- Morning Short Prayers For Daily Testimonies – CLICK HERE to pray now!
- PRAYERS TO MAINTAIN THE DAILY BLESSINGS – CLICK HERE