BASIC SCRIPTURE: Our Daily Manna 26 June 2022
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29: 10 – 14
10 For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
DON’T SKIP THESE PAGES FOR TODAY’S ODM
- JUNE 2022 BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
- SATAN MY MOUTH IS YOUR DIVINE SHOCKER THIS YEAR (2022)”
- DAILY SHORT PRAYERS TO BE RESTORED & RESTRENGTHENED
- . SWEET ODM Hymns 2nd Quarter (April-June) 2022 – Click Here
- Morning Short Prayers For Daily Testimonies – CLICK HERE to pray now!
- PRAYERS TO MAINTAIN THE DAILY BLESSINGS – CLICK HERE