Our Daily Manna Today 19 January 2023 BASIC SCRIPTURE
JOIN US PRAY ==> DAY 13 AND DAY 14 ODM 21 DAY PRAYER AND FASTING War Against Haman 18
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 17:40-51
40 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.
41 And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.
42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
43 And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.
45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
46 This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord‘s, and he will give you into our hands.
48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
CONTINUE TO ODM==> Our Daily Manna Worldwide Today 19 January 2023
- DAY 1 ODM 21 Days Fast 2023 Prayer Points Page 16 War Against Haman-18
- DAY 2 AND DAY 3 Page 25 War Against Haman-18 ODM 21 Day Fasting Programme 2023
- DAY 4 DAY 5 AND DAY 6 ODM 2023 21 Day Fasting PAGE 32 War Against Haman-18
- DAY 7 AND DAY 8 ODM 2023 21 Day Fasting PAGE 40 War Against Haman-18
- DAY 9 AND DAY 10 OF THE ODM 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME! PAGE 47 of War Against Haman 18
- DAY 11 AND DAY 12 ODM 21 DAY PRAYER AND FASTING PAGE 54 of War Against Haman 18
- DAY 13 AND DAY 14 ODM 21 DAY PRAYER AND FASTING War Against Haman 18
- 250 DAILY DANGEROUS PRAYER POINTS 2023 TO SILENCE CONGRATULATION ROBBERS THIS YEAR!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
- Pray about today’s word as it has touched you!
- God of DAVID; scatter the BOASTING of my haters this year!
- I confess and decree that in 2023, I shall BREAK RECORDS. The LORD shall do in my life, what has not been done before (pray it seriously).
- Pray in Tongues seriously today. I see many SIEGES and YOKES breaking!
- Decree that any seed you sow in this fasting programme and as you pray the Psalms you shall be sent, NO PRAYER WILL BE WASTED this year!
- PRAY MORE PRAYERS IN “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 18″ BOOKLET now. CLICK HERE TO READ
Daily Manna 2023 is a devotional booklet that provides daily readings and reflections from the Bible. It is a daily devotional that promotes the study and application of the Bible in 2023 and in everyday life. Each day's devotional includes a verse or passage from the Bible, a reflection or message based on that verse, and a prayer. The devotional is designed to help readers draw closer to God and grow in their faith through daily reflection and prayer. It is typically distributed in print form, but is also available online on www.odmdaily.com