BASIC SCRIPTURE Daily Manna 24 September 2022
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 SAMUEL 3: 1 – 6
READ: Daily Manna 24 September 2022 UKRAINE/RUSSIA – EVERY WAR HAS AN END!
1 Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.
2 And unto David were sons born in Hebron: and his firstborn was Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess;
3 And his second, Chileab, of Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite; and the third, Absalom the son of Maacah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur;
4 And the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith; and the fifth, Shephatiah the son of Abital;
5 And the sixth, Ithream, by Eglah David’s wife. These were born to David in Hebron.
6 And it came to pass, while there was war between the house of Saul and the house of David, that Abner made himself strong for the house of Saul.
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR SEPTEMBER ODM
- Are you Born Again? PLEASE PRAY AND CONFESS THE FOLLOWING ODM
- Daily Manna September 2022 BIBLE IN ONE YEAR Reading
- Daily Manna September 2022 DEVOTIONAL HYMNS AND PRAISE WORSHIP SONGS!
- Daily Manna September 2022 Prayers WAR AGAINST DESTINY EXCHANGERS
- Daily Manna PRAYERS TO SECURE A GOOD JOB/ATTEND AN INTERVIEW
- ODM Prayer: PRAYERS AGAINST RECYCLED AFFLICTIONS (NAHUM 1:9)
- PRAYERS: LORD TAKE ME FROM THE QUEUE OF LIFE!
- The Laws of Prosperity – KENNETH COPELAND
TOMORROW: Today’s ODM Devotional 25 September 2022 UKRAINE/RUSSIA – EVERY WAR HAS AN END – 2
Daily Manna 2023 is a devotional booklet that provides daily readings and reflections from the Bible. It is a daily devotional that promotes the study and application of the Bible in 2023 and in everyday life. Each day's devotional includes a verse or passage from the Bible, a reflection or message based on that verse, and a prayer. The devotional is designed to help readers draw closer to God and grow in their faith through daily reflection and prayer. It is typically distributed in print form, but is also available online on www.odmdaily.com
You must log in to post a comment.