2021 FASTING SECRETS! MY YEAR OF OPEN REWARD!
Many people think about fasting in January for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you need to renew your body and soul Did you gain weight during the holiday season? Maybe you’re feeling sluggish or toxic and need to cleanse your body in such order. Or maybe you want to fast for spiritual reasons, such as a breakthrough in your personal life or for revival in this land. Whatever your reasons are for fasting, here are 10 tips to ensure you fast smartly.
- Prepare Your Mind Before you begin, think about why you want to fast. What do you want to achieve? It’s important to have the right mindset before you start or you may lose heart early on. Pray for discipline and a strong will to complete the fast.
- Stock Up – Shop for everything you’ll need before the day you begin. Not having everything you need on your first day is a sure way to fail. If you’re doing a juice fast, for example, look at the recipes you’ll be using, and make sure your shopping list has all the ingredients.
- Drink Water – As led. Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of purified water while you are fasting so that you can flush away toxins and waste. IT IS NOT A SIN TO DRINK WATER IN THE DANIEL KIND OF FAST! This will also help you to stay energized. Dehydration can cause you to feel tired and hungry.
- Go Easy – Avoid exhausting work! Gentle exercise, such as walking, Is good, but don’t overexert yourself. Your body is working hard to eliminate toxins, remove damaged cells and restore vitality. This important work is often not completed when we eat regular meals. That’s because the body focuses its attention on digestion throughout the day. Fasting frees your body from this daily Chore. Prayer Bullets for Winners (War Against Haman-16) FASTINGSECRET so it can work on cleansing, repairing and healing. It’s like taking a week’s vacation to thoroughly clean your home. While all this important work is going on inside, you want to give your body the rest it needs. lake more breaks. Go for walks. Get fresh air and sun. Go to bed early, as powerful healing hormones are released while you sleep. Relax before bed by taking a bath, reading a good book or listening to beautiful music.
- Choose a Plan. Many people think fasting means a strict water fast. Some people even try to follow the model of some Biblical heroes-no food or water, which can be dangerous UNLESS LED BY THE HOLY GHOST. But there is more than one type of fast. Choose the one that is best for you. Water fast-A strict water fast for more than two or three days is not recommended unless you can completely rest and are medically supervised. Juice fast– Freshly made juice is rich in antioxidants that bind toxins so they don’t damage cells and those antioxidants are critical, especially during a fast. On the juice fast, you can drink vegetable juices, purified water, coconut water, veggie broth and natural herbal teas throughout the day. I emphasize vegetable Juice because fruit juice has too much sugar, which can cause spikes and dips in blood sugar, leaving you tired. However, you can use a little fruit to flavor and sweeten veggie juice recipes. Unlike in Biblical times, where the air, soil and water were virtually pure, we have thousands of different chemicals pouring into our atmosphere every year now. Most of our food is sprayed with pesticides and packaged with preservatives, additives, dyes and fillers (Therefore, you ought to choose organic produce). water is treated with chemicals, and our air is assaulted With industrial pollution. The Daniel fast- As earlier described in Daniel 10:3, the prophet abstained for three weeks from delicacies, meat, and wine, which would include all animal products and alcohol. This is a vegetable diet. In other words, it includes abstaining from rich food desserts. MY YEAR OF OPEN REWARD! One meal a day – Everyone can fast for one meal or from certain foods. You can deny yourself coffee, Sweets, Soda pop. fat food, snack foods and junk food. None of these things are good for your body anyway. And if you can’t do a strict fast because of your age, pregnancy, or health, choose instead to give up some of your favorite foods per day. You could fast one meal a day and drink veggie juice instead.
- Be Wise – You may have a physical condition that would make water or juice fasting unwise or dangerous. Seek medical advice first. However, be aware that many doctors have little knowledge of fasting or training in nutrition. People who should not do a strict water or juice fast include women who are pregnant or nursing, people who are anorexic or bulimic, anyone who Is emaciated or underweight, and those who are on dialysis. Be aware of medications and their effects while you fast. For example, a vegetable juice fast can lower your blood pressure quickly, so you would need to cut back on medication, for which you should seek your physician’s advice. People with diabetes or hypoglycemia can modify a vegetable juice fast and include green smoothies made with avocado for extra protein and fat. This would also be my recommendation for anyone who is elderly or weak. During your fast, if you become so hungry that you can’t READ YOUR BIBLE OR EVEN PRAY, then you may need to stop before continuing any other kind of fast. Please note: Children under the age of 15 should not do a strict water or juice fast.
- Determine the Length – You can fast from one day to an extended period of time, Jesus did for 40 days. Most people can easily handle the day fast If you work, start on Friday. Then you’ll have a day weekend to complete the fast at home. But doing this 21-day fast or 14-day fast (JULY) at the same time with others around the world creates a GLOBAL CORPORATE ANOINTING that is irresistible to demons! 21 Day Fasting Programme Prayer Bullets for Winners (War Against Haman-16)
- Know the Symptoms. – Your body releases toxins, you might get some detox reactions, such as headaches, tiredness, foggy brain or bad breath (Chew parsley for your breath). This can be part of your body ridding itself of toxins that could cause disease, which is a good thing. Don’t quit your fast when this happens. The symptoms should pass rather quickly.
- Pray – Fasting and prayer are linked throughout the Bible. Whenever we fast, we are admonished to pray, which facilitates BREAKING STUBBORN YOKES, spiritual growth and renewal. IF YOU DON’T PRAY OR READ YOUR BIBLE OR DO GOOD LIKE SOWING SEEDS DURING THIS PERIOD, THEN YOU ARE ON A HUNGER STRIKE AGAINST YOUR OWN SELF!
- SOW YOUR 2021 OPEN REWARD NO-PANIC SEED” (ORNPS) TODAY
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Sow your OPEN REWARD SEED (ORS) into any account on PAGE 44 of this booklet or page 29 of ODM and TEXT/WHATSAPP/E-MATL: “ŠEND MY PROPHETIC NO-PANIC PRAYERS/PSALMS (PNPPP)” AFTER YOU SOW to receive your prayer Psalm to be prayed for 3 weeks: See page 44 for account details and Send SMS to: 260-9667-485-41, GHANA: +233- 263-991-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79-284- 9137, U.K: +44-744-231-0565, USA.:+1-469- 386S-6629, NIGERIA: +234-802-342-1513, to: AMBIA: 234-807-314-6863.
E-MAIL email@example.com WHATSAPP to: +234 -044 -226, 080-7314-6863, 080-2342 513, 080-2315-4316 after sowing! We shall not fail to reply by His grace. This is your year
21 Day Fasting Programme