Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020
- 1 TOPIC: THE LEADER IN YOU!
TOPIC: THE LEADER IN YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 10: 1-15. THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR(2020) – READ YOURS TODAY CLICK HERE
Tt’s your ELEVATION YEAR and the Holy Ghost wants you to know that the ultimate plan of God is to ELEVATE you to grow to be a LEADER in one capacity or the other! A leader is someone who Knows the way, shows the way, plans the way and leads the way! I have come to live with the 3 “Rs” OF LEADERSHIP-Leaders RESPECT themselves, RESPECT others and take RESPONSIBILITTY for all their actions. The greatest leader is He whom I call THE GREAT SHEPHERD and the LAST ADAM (1 Corinthians 15:45). He is not THE LAST CHRIST! He is addressed as THE LAST ADAM! As LAST ADAM, He feels our HUMAN pain because He has walked our path and since He overcame, then you will overcome! He is my model of the leader I want to be! Read ODMDaily News & updates – CLICK HERE
Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Also, share with me in today’s devotional, the thoughts below from Dr. Myles Munroe. I call them, “THE SECRETS OF PASSING IT ON.” 1. The Greatest Act Of Leadership Is Mentoring. 2. If what you learn, achieve, accumulate or accomplish dies with you, then you are a generational failure. 3. Mentoring is the manifestation of the highest level of personal maturity, security and self confidence. 4. An insecure person will never train People, they will oppress people. 5. Mature people create people greater than themselves. 6. Your assignment has a shelf life. 7. You will die one day; so train your replacement. 8. Your Greatest Gift to the world is your mentee. 9. True leaders do not seek followers, followers are attracted to true leaders. 10. The Greatest obligation of true leadership is to transfer your deposit to the next generation. 11. Leadership success is measured by the success of your successor.
Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020 – THE LEADER IN YOU! Prayer Points for April -June 2020 – ESCAPED THE PLAGUE OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH – CLICK HERE
- No matter how great you may have been, if you didn’t produce a successor, you are a failure. 13. You preserve what you built through mentorship. 14. Legacy is about preserving all that you’ve built by raising other people. 15. Success without a successor is failure. 6. Leadership that serves only its generation is destined to failure. 17. If your vision, business, family or dream dies with you, then you have failed and all your LIFE, MINISTRY HAS BEEN A WASTED STORY. Pray seriously now! Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020 – THE LEADER IN YOU!
ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT’S
A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESTRUCTURING. TO DOWNLOAD visit: www.ourdailymannamobile.com. Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020 – THE LEADER IN YOU!
ODM EVENTS/PROGRAMME: “ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY-JUNE 2020”
PRAYER POINTS Take Song 2: Standing on the promises… ODM Hymns – CLICK HERE
- In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
- Scatter every plan to make you end your life and ministry in “HAD-I-KNOWN.”
- Lord, help me never to fail You or man. Deal with every FEAR or INSECURITY as a leader. Lord, FLUSH away any WRONG MAN OR WOMAN! Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020 – THE LEADER IN YOU!
- Grant me MORE GRACE and FRESH OIL to lead in my life, family, career, business, or ministry. Lord, send me my successors in business! Successors in family! Successors in ministry in Jesus name.
- UPR0OT PREMATURE DEATH today!
FOLLOW ME FOR YOUR MONDAY PRAYER POINITS: Folow me
On my INSTAGRAM HANDLE @Ourdailymanna_ bishopchris and
My facebook page: Bishop Chris kwakpovwe@oDM for your weekly prophetic prayer points! Begin your week there! PRAY HERE THE “PRAYERS TO BEGIN EACH MONTH OF 2020! – Promises For Each Month“